Due Date: January 15, 2013
Award: One-time scholarship of $2,500
- First generation in his/her immediate family to attend college or university
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States. Citizens of the Freely Associated States may apply
- Be enrolling in a U.S. accredited college or university as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student in the upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted) or have earned a GED
Return to APIASF Scholarship List for Current High School Students.